來源:網絡資源 作者:中考網整理 2020-03-26 19:58:06
139. 再聽一遍怎么樣?
How about listening once more?
140. 我們應該為考試做好準備。
We ought to get ready for the test.
141.我們老師叫我們上課要注意黑板。
Our teacher told us to pay attention to the blackboard in class.
142. 我很高興你能指出我的錯誤。
I am glad that you can point out my mistake.
143. 老師叫我們記下重要的東西。
The teacher told us to put down something important.
144. 到目前為止,我已堅持學習英語10 年了。
I have kept studying English for ten years so far.
145. 只要我們堅持講英語,我們會講好英語的。
So long as we keep speaking English, we will speak English well.
146. 這數學題很難,幾乎沒有學生能做出來。
The math problem was so hard that few students could work it out.
147.你學習越努力,你就會學得越好。
The harder you study, the better you will learn.
148.前幾天,我忙于準備考試了。
The other day, I was busy getting ready for the test.
149.為什么不考慮請老師幫助呢?
Why not think about asking the teacher for help?
150.我通常一醒來就開始學習。
I usually start to study as soon as I wake up.
151.老師請我們翻過來瀏覽下一頁。
The teacher asked us to turn over and look through the next page.
十一、其它
157.我認為鯨不是一種魚。
I don’t think that a whale is a kind of fish.
158.依據事實,我認為你是不對的。
According to the fact, I don’t think that you are right.
168. 昨晚發生了一場火災。
A fire broke out last night.
169. 到目前為止他已經培養了幾百個孩子了。
She has brought up hundreds of children so far.
170. 他成立了一個足球隊。
He has built up a football team.
171. 我偶然聽見她唱歌了。
I heard her sing by accident.
172. 順便說一下,我介意抽煙。
By the way, I mind smoking.
173. 我想召集所有學生開個會。
I would like to call in all the students to have a meeting.
174. 我看見一些樹葉落下來了。
I saw some leaves come down.
175. 我的新書已出版了。
My new book has come out.
176. 前天,直到我做完了我的工作才回家的。
I didn’t go home untilI finished doing my work the day before yesterday.
177. 我以前考慮要當一名工程師。
I used to think of becoming an engineer.
178. 建這座橋花了幾千人幾年時間。
It took thousands of people a few years to build the bridge.
179. 扔掉這些箱子是很浪費的。
It’s wasteful to throw away these boxes.
180. 天太黑,什么也看不見。
It’s too dark to see anything.
181. 我試穿一下這件外套你介意嗎?
Would you mind my trying on this coat?
182. 嘗試這個主意怎么樣?
How about trying out this idea?
183. 請你把收音機調低一點好嗎?
Will you please turn down the radio?
184. 沒關系!
That’s all right.
185. 我一到倫敦就給你打電話。
I will call you up as soon as I arrive in London.
186. 你的帳單共計 40 美元。
Your bill comes to forty dollars.
187. 太陽還沒有升起來。
The sun hasn’t come up yet.
188. 我總是把睡覺與死亡比較。
I always compare sleep to death.
189. 我媽媽喜歡把我跟別人比較。
My mother likes comparing me with others.
190. 我的夢想不再遙遠了。
My dream isn’t far away any more.
191. 請你幫我查一下下趟列車何時出發好嗎?
Would you please help me find out when the next train starts?
192. 你有兩個選擇:一是回去,另一個是逃走。
You have two choices:one is to get back;the other is to get away.
193. 靠近老虎是很危險的。
It’s very dangerous to get close to the tiger.
194. 他們一到田野就開始收割水稻。
They began to get in rice as soon as they got in the field.
195. 下車后你最好別脫外套。
You had better not get off your coat after you get off the bus.
196. 咱們盡快上車吧。
Let’s get on the bus as soon as possible.
197. 我通過電話告訴你我通過了測試。
I got through the phone to tell you that I got through the test.
198. 我每天盡力按時起床。
I do my best to get up on time every day.
199. 我過去常把一些舊書捐給了希望學校。
I used to give away some old books to the hope school.
200. 我會盡快把書還給圖書館。
I will give back the book to the library as soon as possible.
201. 請稍等一下!
Please hang on a minute!
202. 別掛斷電話!我想告訴你重要的事情。
Don’t hang up! I would like to tell you something important.
203. 他經常得感冒。
He often has a cold.
204. 我以前聽說過他。
I used to hear of him.
205. 請隨便吃些魚。
Please help yourself to some fish.
206. 他經常幫我解決困難。
He often helps me out.
207. 她請我稍等。
She asks me to hold on.
208. 我很害怕以至于我屏住呼吸。
I was so afraid that I held my breath.
209. 建鳥巢花了幾百人三年時間。
It took hundreds of people three years to build the birdnest.
218. 會議在繼續。
The meeting is going on.
219. 你出去時,請把燈滅了。
Please make the light go out when you go out.
220. 你必須按時上交練習冊,并且及時分發下去。
You must hand in the exercise books on time and hand them out in time.
221. 你最好別站在我前面。
You had better not stand in front of me.
222. 剛才我聽見有人敲門。
I heard someone knock at the door just now.
223. 條條大路通羅馬。
All roads lead to Rome.
224. 打開窗戶讓新鮮空氣進來。
Open the window to let fresh air in.
225. 他把水放了。
He let out the water.
226. 我們過去以蔬菜和米飯為主食。
We used to live on vegetables and rice.
227. 我們有必要展望未來。
It’s necessary for us to look ahead.
228. 他看不起別人。
He looks down upon others .
229. 我們忙于調查此事。
We are busy looking into the matter.
230. 我剛才看見他在找東西。
I saw him looking for something just now.
231. 穿過森林時當心蛇。
Look out for the snake when you get hrough the forest.
232. 我討厭女人在公共場合化妝。
I hate seeing women make up in public.
233. 該我值日了。
It’s time for me to be on duty.
234. 他的照片在全世界展覽。
His photos are on show all over the world.
235. 從前,人們以捕魚為生。
Once upon a time, people live on fishing.
236. 他很激動,上氣不接下氣地告訴我這個好消息。
He was so excited that he told me the good news out of breath.
237. 他太懶,結果他失業了。
She is so lazy that she is out of work.
238. 我看到他經過了。
I saw him pass by.
239. 我會盡快還你錢的。
I will pay back your money as soon as possible.
249. 我喜歡上學而不愿呆在家里。
I like going to school rather than stay at home.
250. 每人提到昨天的事。
No one referred to yesterday’s thing.
251. 太陽既發光又發熱。
The sun sends out both light and heat.
252. 美國過去發射過許多宇宙飛船。
America used to send up many spaceships.
253. 是該分出好壞的時候了。
It’s time to separate the good from the bad.
254. 該釋放他們的時間了。
It’s time to set them free.
255. 直到我看見他們啟程才回來。
I didn’t come back until I saw them set off.
256. 我們打算早上出發。
We are going to set out in the morning.
257. 他們肩并肩地走進了教室。
They went into the classroom side by side.
258. 我會隨身帶些錢以便買些吃的。
I will bring some money with me so as to buy something to eat.
259. 就我所知,他不但是老師還是作家。
So far as I know, he is not only a teacher but also a writer.
268. 我想要為你送行。
I would like to see you off.
269. 你必須盡快賣光所有的票。
You have to sell out all the tickets as soon as possible.
270. 你為什么不立刻派人請醫生呢?
Why don’t you send for a doctor right now?
271. 我的車有點毛病,所以我不能加速。
There is something wrong with my car, so I can’t speed up.
272. US 代表美國。
US stands for the United States.
歡迎使用手機、平板等移動設備訪問中考網,2023中考一路陪伴同行!>>點擊查看